June 04, 2008

SOBS ARE PRICELESS~

Feeling very awkward about spilling in F32 Da Great, I braved myself.

Is it true that life sucks? Or is it only for me?
Friends say they'll be there for us, right by our sides, in times we need 'em.
Pardon, where?

School had been a great deal- friends, study, ukhuwah, clashes, experience.
Now that we need to face the real facts of living- life.

I just wish to say that no matter what happens, F32 will stay in my heart. I've never met friends as valuable as you girls are, and I don't know whether I'm destined to meet any other after this.

I love you all, pals and juniors.
I just love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob..sob..sob
T'_'T

kamar_impian said...

huuu~~~mahir pun sedih amy..sob.sob.. ibu bangge ngan f32 tau! alhmdulilah,,smua berjaya..xde sape yg x g mane2...

-mahir-

overthinker said...

i love you too;))

hahaaks